It’s nice to be home in my bed with my wife. I think if I were to pack anything when we head to Africa it would be my bed, for sure. Anyway, I thought I would alert ya’ll to a few things we have to be thankful for and things we would covet your prayers about.
- Alan made it home safely from Cameroon.
- Wycliffe paid for the trip for Alan’s trip to Cameroon as we do not have the funds to pay for a trip like this.
- Alan was able to accomplish what he was sent to do and counsel those missionaries who were evacuated from Chad.
- We’ve reached 40% of our financial goals.
Thoughts and Prayers that…
- We don’t get discouraged about only reaching 40% of our financial need to live in Cameroon when we have 60% left to go. Pray for us to rely on God’s provision, that He gives us what we need, when we need it.
- Cameroon maintains its stability for Africans and missionaries.
- Tywonn will continue strong in her next class, which began on Tuesday.
For those you prayed for us while I was on the trip to Cameroon. THANK YOU!!! Please let us know if there is anything we can be praying with you about.